As we’re kicking into the gears of a full spring bridal season, we have come across so many fun 2019 trends that everyone has been talking about. Many of these trends are a monochromatic makeup look; I just left my facialist look, neon lips, colorful mascara and a bronzed golden glow (but when is this not in trend?).
We took Instagram to ask some questions of what our followers prefer between a monochromatic looks versus I just left my facialist look. 34% voted for monochromatic while the other 66% voted for a facialist glow. The next question probably on your mind is; how do I achieve the monochromatic makeup? There’s so many way to do this look – it’s just about working with one tones into different area of your face. Follow the rule “same, but different.” You take one product and apply it differently depending on where you’re putting it. If you have a cream blush, tap it into your lips as a soft stain, or take your liquid lipstick and use it as an eye shadow base.
At the end of the day, to get the radiant glow is about having skin first and thinking about makeup second. Opt for sheer rather than full coverage, that won’t embrace your natural glow. A beauty blender will be your best friend during the process.